Today I added the final touches. To really make the Moorish Trellis design pop on this glazed wall, I went around with a liner brush and added some gold detailing.
On the other three walls, I went around the room and lightly marked stripes, 3" apart, with a pencil. Yes, more stripes. The good news is…no taping. I then just took the same liner brush and free handed them with the gold. I wanted a more casual, less precise look. Here you see one corner. Remember, there is not a whole lot of wall space on these 3 walls. Most of it, and I mean 90% of it, is made up of windows/doors.
Because of all the shrink wrapped furniture in the center of the room, I could not really get a great picture of the entire room. I’ll be back here in March for another project, so will take more photos then and post.
For those of you who are not here in the Boston area, I just thought I’d show you some of our snow. The snow bank is now almost as tall as my garage! We are quickly running out of space to throw it.
And look at my poor Christmas Tree! We have to keep digging it out of the snow bank and putting it back on top in hopes the town recycling truck will come and pick it up. Apparently they are a little behind with. If this keeps up, I may be able to reuse it this December. It does seem to be holding up quite well!